Do you have an amazing story to share?
Women around the world find healing in sharing their pregnancy, birth, or parenting stories.
- Original, previously unpublished work is preferred but I will consider previously published posts.
- Please submit any links where this work has already appeared.
Topics can cover pregnancy, birth, adoption, surrogacy, and child-rearing/parenting while living abroad.
Recommended length between 400-800 words
Include title, name, nationality (e.g., Nationality: USA and Canada), and the country(ies) where the story takes place (e.g., Knocked up in: USA and Sweden, Birthed in: France, Parented in: Australia).
- Include 1-2 pictures if you’d like something other than stock photos for your blog post.
Include brief bio about yourself to be included at the end of your chapter. Include hyperlinks to any blogs, books you have authored, or other websites you wish to include as part of your biography.
- There is no payment for blog submissions.
- Submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
I love reading birth stories and learning about other people’s experiences raising their families abroad. Once you’ve done a lot of soul-searching and writing, click on the submit button below.
I look forward to hearing all about your life!